We have moved offices!
Our new contact details are: North East Wales Wildlife Ltd, 3-4 Plas Power Road, Tan y Fron, Wrexham, LL11 5SZ.
Tel: 01978 269568
Acting locally to protect green spaces for wildlife and people…
We are a small charity operating in the counties of Flintshire, Wrexham, Denbighshire and Conwy. Our business involves land management, providing training courses, running public events, working with schools and colleges to provide educational activities and running a volunteer programme. These activities are dependant on funding. Learn more about us
Get social with NEWW
Be up to date with upcoming events and training courses, follow us on Twitter and like our page on Facebook to receive the latest news.
click here Join us on Twitter
Volunteering sessions July / Aug 2016
On behalf of all of us at NEWW, we would like to thank you so much for all your continued hard work.
· Tuesday 5th July : Bracken bashing—Lane End/Knowl Hill, 10am—4pm
· Thursday 14th July : Balsam pulling— Near Rhydymyn valley, 10am – 4pm
· Tuesday 19th July : Bracken bashing—Lane End/Knowl Hill, 10.30am—4pm
· Tuesday 26th July : Reptile & butterfly survey— Lane End/Knowl Hill, 10.30am—2pm
· Thursday 28th July : Balsam pulling— Near Rhydymyn valley, 10am – 4pm
· Throughout August there will be weekly sessions on both Tuesdays (Lane End/Knowl Hill) and Thursdays (Broughton), with tasks tbc, but likely to include fencing on Thursdays various habitat management and surveys at Lane End/Knowl hill.
Training courses and events:
- Tuesday 12th July : Butterfly ID Training Day – Rhydymwyn 10am—4pm — Cost: Free